20 May 2009

Myself Lately

It's been a busy summer for me! Not including my college town, I've been in 3 cities on both coasts in the past 10 days. In Raleigh Evan and I went to the farmer's market and he picked the most delightful bouquet for mother's day:

I visited Washington state but have no pictures to show for it. I mainly just hung out with my parents and relaxed. In California, aside from starting my internship I've been shopping (and taking grainy photos):I bought this lovely dress at a local shop. I also happened upon a street festival in which I got a kick out of these awesome tye-dyed mens' underwear. Aren't they hilarious?
So yes, these are the highlights of what I've been up to lately.It's been fun but I'm about to get quite a bit busier!

3 comments:

Color Me Green said...

love that dress!

Ace said...

That dress is lovely!

megan and melissa said...

I really love that dress...great for cool summertime nights. Hope you had a good stay in Washington...sounds relaxing.
xoxo-meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com