01 June 2009

Wishful Thinking
(or, How I will Rationalize this Purchase)

It's Monday, therefore, I need a little cheering up. The weekend is over and my alarm went off promptly at 7:00 AM this morning. Wouldn't it have been nice to wake up to something a little more pleasant?

I'm thinking of ordering one of the banners from royal buffet to string on the wall over the head of my bed. The muted colors and the sheer cheeriness of a garland should strike a perfect balance and make getting out of bed a much simpler task.
One can dream, right? In the meantime, I'm debating which one I should purchase.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a clever idea! I just took a look around the etsy shop, and I really like the Flowering Fringe Garland. All of them are lovely, whichever you choose. If this purchase would make getting out of bed an easier task, you go for it girl!

You Are My Fave said...

Garlands are so easy to make. You should just DIY. And this is coming from a fairly non crafty girl.

megan and melissa said...

I agree with You Are My Fave. You should try making your own before you purchase.
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

Yes, good idea :)

however, if i were to make my own, i suspect every imperfection would drive me crazy!